Video Contest is a web-based tool developed by Neil Napier along with Karthik Ramani. In simple words, it is a tool that will help you run video contests on your own website, Facebook and YouTube.
We all know, especially video marketers, that how hard it is to create viral video contests. Video contests by their very nature are not easy to deal with but thanks to developers of Video Contest for making it a piece of cake for you.
Here is a complete unbiased and honest Video Contest review.
Video Contest Overview
The core purpose of this tool is to help you create contest videos from readymade templates, contests and video templates. Creating a complete contest with this tool will not going to take any more than 5 minutes.
Once you have a contest ready, you can post it on any platform you like. Idea is to collect email addresses, generate leads and engage with your audience.
Imagine, with this tiny tool you can:
- Send traffic to any URL
- You can collect email addresses
- You can massively increase conversion rates
- You can engage with your audience
- Increase your brand awareness
Not to forget, you can monetize your videos as per need.
- It has done-for-you videos and contests along with ready-to-use templates. Everything is already there, you just have to choose and customize things.
- It is fully integrated with Facebook.
- You can build email list on complete autopilot.
- It is fully integrated with Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- You can include surveys in the contests.
- You can add freebies to collect email addresses.
- Audience will be able to participate in the contest via 11 different platforms. This means they have a lot of options to choose from.
- You can integrate external scripts fairly easily.
- You have full control on every contest.
How To Use It
Using Video Contest is extremely easy. Here are the steps that you should follow in order to create your first contest.
- Choose a template from available templates.
- Customize your contest by changing its settings.
- Choose registration options (for audience).
- Add a prize (freebie).
- Select contest options.
Video Contest is available in three different plans.
- Basic plan is priced at $22.95. With this plan, you can run one contest, you get 5 types of entries and you get 5 video templates.
- Premium plan is available at $32.95 and comes with 5 contests, 10 fan pages, 7 entries and 10 YouTube competitions.
- Elite is priced at $37 with 25 contests, 50 fan pages and unlimited YouTube competitions.
- An easy-to-use tool that you can use without any training.
- You can create a contest in as low as 5 minutes.
- You get readymade templates, video templates and contests to choose from.
- You can integrate it with so many platforms and even with third-party scripts.
- Best tool for creating viral video contests.
- Fairly affordable.
- Video Contest only lets you create a contest. You have to generate traffic yourself. In my point of view, generating traffic is harder than creating a video contest.
Video Contest is really a life-saver in terms of creating video contests in minutes. You can literally create a professional contest in a few minutes.
The only problem is traffic generation. If you can drive initial traffic to your video, then it will work else it will not going go viral. You must send initial traffic to it somehow and once people will start sharing it, you will get loads of traffic, and this is where it gets exciting.[su_button url=“http://www.eddreviews.com/mtvf“ target=“blank“ style=“glass“ background=“#303943″ size=“10″ center=“yes“ rel=“nofollow“]Visit Official Website[/su_button]