No matter what Google and other search engines say about linkbuilding, at the end of the day, webmasters just cannot wait to get all those natural links which needs a lot of time. Backlinks happen to be the backbone of SEO and as long as there are search engines, website owners and businesses will keep on building links.
When it comes to link building, there are two types of links that you can create (or build); manual and automatic. Manual linkbuilding is better and much appreciated but it is very time consuming – more than you can think of. Imagine you have 15 websites or maybe 10 sites, would it be cost-effective rather possible to build backlinks to all these websites manually every single day? Even if you hire a virtual assistant from India, Bangladesh or Pakistan, it will cost you a lot. These issues compel site owners to shift to automatic linkbuilding.
Automatic linkbuilding is not any better or worse than manual linkbuilding because search engines don’t know whether you created a link manually or automatically – therefore at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter how you are creating links. There are several linkbuilding software and tools, Backlink Beast is one among them that happens to be a really cool, cost-effective and quality linkbuilding software.
Here is a complete Backlink Beast review so as to help you in making a well-informed buying decision.
Backlink Beast Review
Backlink Beast is a linkbuilding software that automates linkbuilding for you. It creates links on complete autopilot without you having to do anything. It is a hands-free link building tool in the true sense.
The question, however, remains whether it is a safe way to building links?
According to the authors, Backlink Beast is safe and very effective against Google updates. They claim so because it uses link diversity at a very large level and unlimited tiered link building keeps your site safe.
Is It Safe
Frankly and honestly speaking, no link building is safe. Link building, by the site owner, whether manual or automatic is not allowed. It doesn’t matter whether you build links manually or automatically, whether you do it yourself, outsource it or do it via a software because any link that you are creating yourself to boost ranking is not allowed and is against Google’s TOC.
Keeping this point of view in mind, Backlink Beast does a good work of protecting your website in two ways:
- High level link diversity
- Unlimited tiered link building
So technically, it does a good job of protecting your money site – I have to admit.
- Link diversity at a mass level including social links, web 2.0, PDF, RSS, PR, bookmarking and much more.
- Unlimited tiered link building protects your money site.
- Completely automatic. No need to do anything at all.
- Scheduling and drip feeding makes your links look more natural.
- Video training to help you get started.
- Hands-free link indexing for you.
How It Works
Backlink Beast works just like any other backlink software. You have to follow these steps to setup a campaign:
- Creation of email addresses. These email addresses are used for account creation on different websites where links will be submitted. You don’t have to create these email addresses manually instead these can be created automatically with a push of a button.
- Account creation on websites where content and links will be submitted. This process is also automated.
- Next the software verifies your email addresses and accounts created on all these websites. This is done automatically by the software.
- Now you need to provide content for submission to these sites. You can provide your own hand-written content (articles) in spin-format or you can use content creators and spinners that will generate and spin content automatically for you. A good idea is to use spinners to generate unique content for submission. You don’t have to write it yourself.
- Start your campaign.
- One-time charges and that too with 60 days money back guarantee.
- Absolutely hands-free link building software that will do everything for you on complete autopilot.
- Easy-to-use and very tidy user-interface.
- Link diversity and deep tiered links do a good job of protecting your money site from penalties.
- Fairly affordable because most of the other linkbuilding software charge a monthly fee.
- Lifetime updates and upgrades.
- There are several additional costs linked to the operation of the software like captcha service, article spinner and indexing service.
- No matter how hard you try, automatic linkbuilding with auto-generated content cannot compete with manual, hand-written unique content.
Backlink Beast is a software. It doesn’t know what’s right and what’s wrong. It does what it has been programmed for and it does that perfectly. It depends on you how you use it for instance, how many links you build a day, how much you diversify those links, do you build links directly to your money site etc. The idea is to use it wisely as well as carefully. If you will follow the rules and play smartly, you can really rock.
As far as the software is concern, it works and it has the potential to push any site at the first page of any search engine. Maintaining that position is what you should strive for by safeguarding your money site.[su_button url=“http://www.eddreviews.com/pmez“ alt=“backlink beast review“ target=“blank“ style=“glass“ background=“#303943″ size=“10″ center=“yes“ rel=“nofollow“]Get Backlink Beast Now[/su_button]